[Cube] usb speakers

Riba riba at ml1.net
Wed Jul 23 11:08:41 PDT 2008

On 2008.07.22, at 14:55, gladys pérez-almiroty wrote:

>> Actually I found out that any USB "sound card" I tried worked right
>> out of the box with 10.5 including the cheap $9 USB dongle with
>> audio in/out that I tried a while ago.
>>
>> _
>
> can you tell me which one and where did you see it? i need to do
> something with my second cube when it id finally fixed.

Bought it non Conrad shop in Germany, it looks the same as this one
for example:
http://www.usbgear.com/USBG-SV5.html

There are also a lot of user reports about various USB audio dongles
working:
http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/audio/cheap_mac_USB_audio_cards.html

So I'd say that pretty much anything you get should work - they are
all using generic controllers nowadays anyway.

Hope it helps!