[Cube] Lovely Cube: scrambled screen (not hardware)

David Bovill david at architex.tv
Tue May 6 09:28:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've been using an old original Cube for a while. Running Panther fine. My
kids were using it (laying World of Warcraft - a crime I know). Then the
screen started to scamble - grey vertical banding after a few minutes or
so... I assumed it was the video card, but then tried OS9 - and no
scrambling.

My guess is it was some sort of system software patch. The thing is its been
a while and I can't find my Panther Disks - so I can't try booting from
Panther. Anyone got any suggestions? Should I get an old copy of Panther?
Where to look etc...