[Cube] Anyone interested in a cube of good condition?

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Tue May 6 11:08:04 PDT 2008

Hello friends,

is anyone interested to buy one of my cubes?
I intend to give one of my children away, but only into good hands...

Short description (photos and more details if wished directly)

- From where: Germany
- 1 GB of RAM (2x512 MB, optional 3x512)
- 80 GB HD (quiet)
- original ATi Rage 128
- (optional with GeForce 4 MX and modding parts, you know DC to
another place - with US-cablekit)

- with original keyboard (but unfort. without original mouse, which
became defect one day)
- with original speakers
- power "brick" 220 Volt (is that intelligent and knows 110 V too, don't know)
- optional with Apple 15" Cinema display.

Condition: quite good - no deep scratches, no crack, = used, but not old

I'm not sure: is this list settled in the US or in GB?
Doesn't matter, I would send these parts to anywhere in the world.
Of course shipping cost must be proofed for both sides.

If you are interested please send me your ideas (price or prize?/
destination etc.) directly.

My idea:
I'm sure to get about 300-350 Euros for all (without the GeForce) or
more on german ebay.

This is no business offer at all, just from cube-lover to cube-addict :-))

Regards
Stefan

(Can answer thursday, probably not before)