[Cube] Optical Drive Transplant?

gladys pérez-almiroty almiroty at prtc.net
Tue Sep 2 22:22:16 PDT 2008

hi:
sorry for the delay, but the cast on my hand came off and it has been
uncomfortable. paris is a gentleman that makes wonderful brackets so
you can use a slim superdrive in the cube without screws or tape. it
is a very elegant solution. since i don't know if it is kosher to post
his email, contact me off line. the optical drive is pioneer dvd/rw
dvr-k05. it is a slave drive and system profiler recognizes it. under
burn support it says "yes(apple shipped/supported)"
hope it has helped