[Cube] Airport Issues

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sat Apr 4 09:29:50 PDT 2009

What OS are you using?

I had an AirPort card go bad on me once, and there was no fixing it.
It was just dead, but the Cube didn't even see it.  It was like there
was no AirPort card installed at all.  Does the Cube see your AirPort
card?  If so, check to make sure the antenna is connected and remove/
reseat the card.

What kind of Base Station?  Sometimes - about once or twice a year -
my old Snow BS would go on the blink, and I had to reset it (Soft
reset usually, but once or twice it needed a hard reset).  Even my
Extreme BS has pooped out a couple of times, but using the AirPort
Utility fixes it.  There's a special utility for OS X for older
Graphite and Snow BS models, btw: The Extreme version doesn't work
with them, so I have both.