[Cube] Cube Digest, Vol 58, Issue 1

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Thu Dec 17 12:31:08 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 15:21, tiger <robbie at tigerbait.net> wrote:

> Is there any issue with the Cube, running Tiger 10.4.11, and the latest
> Airport Extremes? Everytime I try to connect, it give an error from the
> cube..but wont specify what it is..all other macs and pc's in house work
> fine to this airport extreme....

Are the other machines running the same original Airport (802.11b) card that
the Cube is using?  And is the Base Station broadcasting mixed (both b and
g) or just g?  I'd look at the router config, after you can verify that your
old Airport card in the Cube is otherwise good. My money says it's the
router, not the Cube.

If you're already at 10.4.11 on the Cube, you've likely got all the major
software updates published for it.

cheers,
A.J.

--
"there's more to life than gears and horsepower
not much, admittedly, but you get the point..."  -- Road Kill