[Cube] You're not going to believe this...

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Thu Feb 26 02:09:13 PST 2009

Long time listers will remember me from years ago.  Cube died
(Actually, just the battery, which I figured out too late), replaced
it with a Mini, Mini died (Portable HD's suck), replaced that with a
G5 (Still doing fine), and then I needed a "new" computer to replace
my mom's PC (Which I have no clue how to fix when it messes up).

Soooooo.... I bought her a Cube, and I bought myself one too while I
was at it.  LOL!  450 MHz/384MB/20GB/Combo/10.4.11 with keyboard and
mouse for $149.00.  Even found an extra power supply!

The Cube really is the coolest computer Apple ever made.  The Mini was
fine, but no substitute.  The G5 is fantastic, BUT IT HAS FANS!

Now, remind me again which video card I need to run a 1920x1200 23"
Cinema HD Display.  I remember doing that upgrade, but I can't
remember which card it was.  I'm going to give mom a 17" lucite Studio
Display, but my EIGHT YEAR OLD lucite 23" Cinema HD Display is still
going strong, so I want to use that with MY Cube.

Glad I never un-subed from this list.  ;^)

Cheers,

George Alton Pepper - BM, MM
http://georgealtonpepper.com