[Cube] OS 10.5

Steven Dive stevendive at mac.com
Mon Jul 20 10:51:57 PDT 2009

Hi Dave,

I'm running 10.5 on mine but it has a dual 1.5Ghz processor board -
PowerLogix - which I bought from Other World Computing a good while
ago. The install went without glitches, updates too. It runs pretty
well and almost as fast as on my G5 single processor iMac but without
some of the graphics enhancements.

10.5 won't install on a stock Cube without some devious work. I think
someone else on this list may have done this but don't know who.

Steve