[Cube] Checkin'

Gilbert A. Pineau g.a.pineau at globetrotter.net
Tue Jul 21 08:53:27 PDT 2009

Hi everybody!

I own 2 Cubes, on is used as a musical server connected to my HiFi
system, the other one still used on daily basis by my wife and doughter.

This list has been of tremendous help to me in the past.

That's why, even though i now operate on a last generation iMac,
Istick to it.

Cheers and long life to the beautiful Cube!

Gilbert
Paspébiac  Québec