[Cube] crashed!

Rsewill at aol.com Rsewill at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 02:24:23 PDT 2009

Hi Dave,

You could use target disk mode to connect to the Tibook:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1661

Then run Migration Assistant to get your data from the Tibook hard drive to
the new user account on the Cube.

Regards,
Ron

In a message dated 6/12/09 2:21:24 PM, macstonelson at yahoo.com writes:

> Hello,
> Have a G4 1Ghz ti-book crashed.  Backed up to an ext. hard drive - 3
> partitions.  One is a bootable back-up partition for the ti-book.  Trying to get
> my Ti-book address book data into a new user account.  Cube configured
> with OS 10.4.11, the Ti-book was 10.3.9, this difference I think is why the
> Cube won't boot to the Ti partition (true or not true?)  Any way... I tried
> running the address book from the partition, through the new user account,
> and all that happens is I see the new user address book with virtually
> nothing in it.  Anyone know how I can get the Ti-book address book data/info
> into the new user account of my mac? Help appreciated.  I suspect the same is
> true for bookmarks from my Firefox.  Also, wouldn't mind retrieving email
> as well - i do use the Apple Mail client.  Thanks much.
> Dave

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377049x1201454365/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JunestepsfooterNO62)