[Cube] You're not going to believe this...

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Tue Mar 3 02:49:14 PST 2009

Thanks!

And thanks for the welcome back, Riba.

Found a GeForce 2 MX 64 Twin View that was actually IN A CUBE already,
so it has the right bezel and everything.

Now, the two cubes I bought have CD-RW drives, and I want to upgrade
them to some sort of DVD-RW or Superdrive.  It would be REALLY GREAT
if it was compatible with iDVD.

Why don't we make these Cubes list upgrade projects? One the max no-
fan silent Cube and the other a no-holds-barred Maximum Overdrive Cube
with fans not an issue?

It would be fun, and we can put the entire list's brain trust to
work.  I need one to be silent for my recording studio (The actual
recording booth), but the G5 backup can be full tilt, since it's in
the control room, and there are lots of rack mount things with fans in
there already.  Remember, both of these Cubes will be running ProTools
LE 7.1, so I can't go to OS X 10.5 with them just yet.  10.4.11 is as
far as I can take the OS at this point.

*rubs hands together*

BTW, if you guys have MySpace pages, friend me: http://www.myspace.com/georgepepper

Ciao,