[Cube] Confession...

George Paterson geordiep at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 12:09:20 PST 2009

On 4 Mar 2009, at 12:15, Riba wrote:

> Well if others don't complain, I don't mind it either... I guess
> discussing the upgrade options for people who are used to own a Cube
> is
> not that off topic either. :)

I ebayed my 1.2Ghz Cube a year ago . . . though I had it sitting
unused for six
months, unable to bear the thought of getting rid of it.

Now I have a Mini that's been upgraded from 1.83 CoreDuo to 2.33
Core2Duo,
120Gb HD to 320Gb and 1Gb RAM to 2Gb.

Been toying with the idea of getting a broken Cube so I can transfer
the Mini
internals to the Cube case . . .

Still subscribed to this list though, just for the odd interesting
post that pops up
(like this one).

Cheers
Geordie from Scotland