[Cube] Confession...

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Mar 5 01:21:12 PST 2009

Howdy all!

I am also thinking about letting go my trusty and beloved Cube: PL dual PPC 1.6GHz, 1.5GB RAM, nVIDIA MX 32MB, 160GB HD, 10.4.11 + Apple 17 LCD.
I have in mind an Intel silver iMac 20 (the model released before the announced new ones): 2.66GHz, 2GB RAM, ATi 256MB, 320 HD, 10.5.x that I can grab for 800,00 Eur.

It's been my main computer for almost 10 years now and not having USB2 is just killing me. I don't have interest in the new (iMac) models due to the lack of a FW400 port.
It's time to move on and technology just travels too fast. What can you tell/advice to this long time Cube user?

LM

]