[Cube] Confession...

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Mar 5 08:37:25 PST 2009

Heya Stefan,

I don't have the computer here right now, but I find that very odd to be
true. Even older (white) iMacs with weaker GPUs were able to display
256, Thousands and Millions of colours.
I am in front of an INTEL silver iMac 20, 2.4GHz with Mac OS X 10.5.6
and there is an option in the Displays' System Preferences pane to
select Millions of colours.

http://www.apple-history.com/?page=gallery&model=imac_early_08&performa=off&sort=date&order=ASC&range=

Cheerz,
LM