[Cube] Confession...

Riba riba at ml1.net
Fri Mar 6 06:14:55 PST 2009

> Hello Fred,
>

> I like to "talk" with a man who knows what he speaks about :-)
>
> Could you send me some more informations about your system?
> I'd like to get it directly to my mailaddress as this might be to far
> away from our group here.
>
> If it was possible, you could make me happy.
> Perhaps you can also mention how "old" your project and the
> components of your system are?

You just have to make sure you pick up the components from the
compatibility list here:
http://www.insanelymac.com/osx86db/

...and grab the modified OS X install floating around online...or patch
your own. I was never too fond of this route as every OS X update breaks
the install (until the 'patched' one is released by the community)...
EFI-X gets rid of these annoyances but there is a hardware compatibility
list that you need to take into account as well.