[Cube] FireWire 400/800 Cable ...

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Mon Mar 9 04:14:19 PDT 2009

Hi Dave, and thanks for sharing your point of view with us.

So in your opinion — and apart from the 20 display controversy that was
generated in the last iMac models — would I be better served if I chose
the new 20-inch 2.66Ghz iMac model that comes with the NVIDIA GeForce
9400M with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory?

The problem is... how long will I be able to connect my FW400 JVC
digital camera and how much these new 20-inch displays may have
changed/solved the Millions of colours issue.

LM

<FB1E8444-9D30-4FE7-8B48-F96F0EFA0361 at me.com>, David Iverson