[Cube] FireWire 400/800 Cable ... and Millions of Colours question

David Iverson nebdave at me.com
Fri Mar 13 07:51:17 PDT 2009

When I bought a pair of 17" MBP's last summer, I acquired them off of
the refurbished site at Apple, and because they are laptops, bought
the three-year extended service plan.  I felt that for what I wanted
and needed, it was a pretty good deal - and I got a pair of the 30"
Displays, too (I buy "new" equipment about every six or eight years -
whether I need it or not - going back about twenty years!).

Whether you felt that you needed the service plan or not is debatable,
particularly for the iMac;  I see they have several 24" iMacs on the
site ranging from $1199-1599 depending mostly on the processing speed.

Dave Iverson