[Cube] Airport Problems & Reset/Zap/Firmware?

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sat Mar 14 13:43:03 PDT 2009

Well, that's the least of my problems now, as I followed the
instructions for resetting the PRAM, and now it won't boot up at all.

I get a very strange screen: It's a small white screen with an Apple
in the middle of it.  Anyone know what this is?  Oh yeah, my OS X disk
is stuck in the drive too, but at least I know how to get that out.
LOL!

Geo