[Cube] need logic board for 1999 Cube

liza bear lizajbear at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 20:02:02 PDT 2009

Hello:

I need a new logic board for my G4 Cube (1999). Right now it
has a 450Mhz CPU. I would like to either replace this with
a 500MHZ, or preferably a 1.6ghz. I do not want an Intel,
as I need to be able to keep running my Imovie version 2.
I am located in New York City.

Thank you

Liza
lizajbear at gmail.com

Beyond the Frame: Dialogues with World Filmmakers
is available at:
St Marks Bookshop   31 Third Ave East Village
McNally Robinson   52 Prince Street  Little Italy
Museum of Modern Art Bookstore  11 West 53rd Street
Spoonbill & Sugartown 218 Bedford Ave Williamsburg
Bluestocking Radical Bookstore 172 Allen Street LES

or online from
http://lizabearmakingbook.blogspot.com