[Cube] How to make the Cube a multimedia server

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Mar 20 07:16:00 PDT 2009

Hi Stefan,

There was (initially, when the Cube was launched) a brand that made some acrylic risers., Thay even add some roller feet.
Probably there are some pictures out there on the web if you google for G4 Cube riser...

Though your idea seems funny and original!

Best,
LM

>>>On Fri, 20 de Mar de 2009 at 14:09, Stefan <no-spam at punkt-x.de> wrote:

Hi Luis (and others)

>>However, there is no way to accomplish that unless
>>you have a hole under the cube so all this stuff can fit in there.

>This one sounds easy to accomplish: I would have to raise/elevate the Cube (if the cable mess wouldn't allow underneath fitting).

I had to raise my cube too.

So I built a construction with LEGOs (or DUPLOs) of my children?
That was quite stable & looked funny.

]