[Cube] How to make the Cube a multimedia server

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Mar 20 07:41:46 PDT 2009

I'm with George in his point of view. If I had to let go my Cube for a non all-in-one machine, I'd prefer the G5 or MacPro. I never liked the Mac mini. But that of course will depend on each one's budget.

LM

>>>On Fri, 20 de Mar de 2009 at 14:31, George Pepper <pep27 at mac.com> wrote:

I don't think I'd get another Mini.  If I want the 30 for my living room, I'll just pick up another G5.  Sure, it has fans, but they are so quiet that I don't hear them at all unless I bend down to listen closely.  Still, it's not a Cube.  :-D

Geo

]