[Cube] re:HELP!! error message!

Carrie Hirsch culturperc at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 15:56:42 PDT 2009

Hi All, I think I've REALLY gone & done it this time. I attempted to install Leopard on my stock Cube following the instructions from Low End Mac, going into the firmware mode & installing the instructions. After one failed attempt where it started to install & failed, I tried to install again & got a MAJOR crash/freeze. I have been trying to reset the PRAM according to the suggested command+option+R+P key hold down to no avail. Did I skrew myself?  H-E-L-P!!  Carrie in Chicago,IL