[Cube] crashed!

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 14:20:28 PDT 2009

Hello,
Have a G4 1Ghz ti-book crashed.  Backed up to an ext. hard drive - 3 partitions.  One is a bootable back-up partition for the ti-book.  Trying to get my Ti-book address book data into a new user account.  Cube configured with OS 10.4.11, the Ti-book was 10.3.9, this difference I think is why the Cube won't boot to the Ti partition (true or not true?)  Any way... I tried running the address book from the partition, through the new user account, and all that happens is I see the new user address book with virtually nothing in it.  Anyone know how I can get the Ti-book address book data/info into the new user account of my mac? Help appreciated.  I suspect the same is true for bookmarks from my Firefox.  Also, wouldn't mind retrieving email as well - i do use the Apple Mail client.  Thanks much.
Dave