[Cube] Cube for sale in Germany

Christian Leue christian.leue at web.de
Tue Nov 3 00:16:25 PST 2009

Greetings Cubists,

its time to say "good bye" to my beloved Cube. Before I put it on eBay
I just wanted to see if someone here is interested:

- clean non-smoker machine, no cracks in the case
- 160GB disk (128GB usable)
- 1.5GB RAM
- Digidesign 1.3 GHz CPU Upgrade with quiet fan
- Radeon 7500 graphics card (32MB , runs QuartzExtreme)
- Frame was "dremeled" to fit the graphics card face plate
- speakers are not included

I haven't used the machine in three years and I no longer have an ADC
display to test it, so I have to offer it "as is", but it booted fine
in firewire target mode just now, where I zeroed the drive and
installed a fresh copy of OS X 10.5 (which ran at a very decent speed).

I'm hoping for €350,-, but, as they say, will accept any reasonable
offer.

Cheers,
Christian