[Cube] This may seem a bit weird but........

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Sat Feb 13 15:27:39 PST 2010

I had exactly the same problem with the power supply on mine (well, the one on permanent loan to my father in law!). It refused to power back up once it had been disconnected from the mains and cooled down. Blow hot air from a hair dryer through the vents in one of the corners and it'll wake up again.......no, seriously!......I know it isn't a permanent fix but, as long as the power supply is connected to the mains, even if the computer is shut down, it stays up without a problem.....Might get you out of a fix anywhooo... I read about it here:

http://www.cubeowner.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13846

Lacy