[Cube] Cube WPA password error...

Michael P Murphy gunkymail at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 1 12:17:11 PDT 2010

...Not sure this is relevant, but I had issues in the past with an
Pismo Powerbook being unable to connect to my network using WPA.

I think it was an OS issue. I THINK I was running 10.2 on that
partition and it could not connect to anything beyond WEP. It just
gave me a "generic" error message something like..."...there was a
password error"...with no specifics.

When I booted into 10.3 or higher, it could connect using WPA.

Hope this helps,   Michael