[Cube] (no subject)

Steven Dive stevendive at mac.com
Thu Mar 4 01:03:49 PST 2010

Yes but probably if they get exposed to sunlight much. I have my
originals which are still working and no signs of crumbling but had
little direct exposure to sunlight. O the other hand, in another south
facing room with plenty of sun, a pair of headphones suffered from
being in the sun for some of the day when not in use and their plastic
foam dust screens crumbled completely. The crumbling only happened
where the foam was exposed to the light and not where is was covered.

Photochemical radical chain reactions, they're a pain in the whatsits.