[Cube] Needed: power supply for the G4 Cube

Balázs Somogyváry somoba at gmx.net
Fri Aug 26 21:54:33 PDT 2011

Hi there..

I have also an updated cube with the 1.2 GB CPU, and no problems with the power supply...
But, is it an original Sonnet Encore CPU? + did the noise start after upgrading or was it there before?

If it just started with the upgrade, maybe the CPU takes more power,
but in this case the VRM card would be damaged before the power supply...

If you made this upgrade a long time ago and it just started to make this noise,
than I thinks it's a sign to get a new one..

Just have a short look on e-bay - there are always some refurbished ones.

Cheers,
Balázs