[Cube] Cube speakers

Bob Hasselbrink hippie1 at mac.com
Sun May 1 15:28:19 PDT 2011

Tom, Here is what Harmon Kardon told me.

"The iSub is not supported under the newer platforms, as the iSub has been out of production for over 7 years.  All the drivers for the iSub were developed by Apple and integrated into the operating system.  Apple discontinued support for the iSub a while back.

"The iSub was only intended to work with the slot loading iMacs w/internal HK speakers, G4 iMacs with Apple Pro speakers and the G4 PowerMac with Apple Pro speakers as stated in the product specifications."

Hope this helps

Bob