[Cube] G4 Cube Power Issues

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Mon May 2 15:58:13 PDT 2011

The Cube I could part with is a G4 450 20GB with a CD-ROM drive.  It
was in an office, so the lucite has an anti-theft tie-down glued to it
and the AirPort antenna has been disconnected.  It has OS X 10.4
installed on it and it worked fine last time I checked it.  I can't
remember offhand how much memory it has, but I have lots of Cube
memory sticks lying around.

George