[Cube] For Sale: Cube with IDE issues

Andrew K aklist04 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:23:00 PDT 2011

I've got a cube with a good case and a IDE disk problem.
It doesn't recognize the internal hard drive.

I can take a drive that will boot in my other cube, put it in this
cube and I get the gray screen with the flashing question mark.

It will boot off the same hard drive in an external firewire case so
I'm suspecting the IDE controller is shot.

There is 384 Mb RAM installed, no hard drive and the stock optical drive.
The hard drive hardware is included.

The case has two stickers, well one sticker and one gummy spot where a
sticker used to be.
There are a number of hairline cracks I hadn't noticed, not a
functional issue but perhaps a problem for a collector.
I can send pictures if you're interested.

How about $40 plus postage from 48104?

Andrew King
Ann Arbor MI