[Cube] FS: Working G4 Cube with original packaging , CPU upgrade, more!

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Thu Oct 27 10:02:38 PDT 2011

I am moving internationally and can't afford to bring this with me, since it is no longer my main computer.

Power Mac G4 Cube with PowerLogicx 7457 CPU upgrade (original CPU included as well)
* 120 GB HD
* 1.2 GB RAM
* Airport Card
* Superdrive (not working...)
* Original Speakers
* Original Mouse
* The original US keyboard suffered cola spill, so the condition is not good and the left ctrl key does not work. I can swap it out with a green iMac keyboard, with Germany layout. Whatever you prefer.
* Original Software (including OS9 CDs)
* Mac OS X 10.3 CD (this is the installed OS)
* Apple Studio display 17"
* Original packaging & most manuals

It all works, except the superdrive and the left ctrl key.
Everything is is good condition. More details on request.

I am located in SW Germany.
I am asking €250 + shipping, but will consider any serious offer.

Here's a photo of everything: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0BM0rzZXg2Q/TpsdDHkdJ0I/AAAAAAAAAM0/_5U3htEv5ok/s640/DSC_1745.jpg

I would be glad to provide more detail if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Allan