[Cube] External DVD drive compatibility

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Sep 28 14:28:44 PDT 2011

I've never found a USB 2.0 device that WONT work with my Cube yet, so
I think they are backwards compatible.  That said, the only way to be
100% sure is to look at the detailed specifications, or just try it.

Where I have run into problems is with Firewire devices: Some FW
drivers are made for Intel Macs only.

George