[Cube] Cube and SSD

Bill Fox billx at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 09:47:57 PDT 2014

Steve, I still have my “three”, one upgraded, one stock and one as more or less a parts bin. Thanks for the tip on installing an SSD.

What OS version are you running?

I run leopard on the upgraded one and Tiger on the stock one. Glad to know there are others out there still running productively.

Bill