[Dashboard] Next generation web clients panel

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Fri Sep 16 08:33:48 PDT 2005

In two weeks I'll be hosting a panel discussion on next generation web
client technologies at Software Development Best Practices in Boston.
We've got panelists from the XForms and AJAX worlds. I had recruited a
panelist to represent the Mac, Dashboard, and Safari's canvas element
and such; but he had to drop out for personal reasons. If there's anyone
here who would like to fill his shoes, please drop me a line.

The panel takes place at 10:30 A.M. on Wednesday, September 28.
Basically it just involves kibitzing and discussing client side web
development in front of an audience with myself and the other panelists
for 90 minutes.  Not a major deal, but it's an easy way to attend the
show for free and get invited to the speaker dinner if you're into that
sort of thing.

So if anyone here would like to participate please drop me a line in
private email, and I'll give you the details. There's still also room
for people from the XUL and XAML worlds, if anyone's working with either
of those. Thanks!

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu