[DigiCam] FireWire card readers too?

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Sun Dec 1 10:24:57 PST 2002

Nathan Lim wrote on 12/1/02 10:13 AM:

> I second the request for USB card reader recommendations, but I am also
> interested in what people have to say about FireWire card readers. So let's
> here it!  :-)

I had trouble with my Lexar JumpStart with OSX, so purchased a SmartCard
Universal Reader - works fine in OSX, and is a sturdy device. I am very
impressed with the durability also - many card readers have a cheap look and
feel, this one is very solid with a secure feel when mounting the card.

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics
18627 Brookhurst, PMB 324

Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and
enhancement for the law enforcement, investigative and legal communities.