Slide show software

Sheldon Brown CaptBike at sheldonbrown.com
Wed Apr 16 20:26:11 PDT 2003

Back when I was using OS9, I had some shareware program, can't recall
what it was called, that was very good for doing on-screen slide
shows.  It had a sorting mode, where you could drag 'n' drop
thumbnails to set the order, then it would show the slides on a plain
black screen in the order desired.

Anybody know of an OSX program that'll do this?

Sheldon Brown
Newtonville Massachusetts
|  So we'll go no more a roving            |
|      So late into the night,             |
|  Though the heart be still as loving,    |
|      And the moon be still as bright.    |
|  For the sword outwears its sheath,      |
|      And the soul wears out the breast,  |
|  And the heart must pause to breathe,    |
|      And Love itself have rest.          |
|  Though the night was made for loving,   |
|     And the day returns too soon,        |
|  Yet we'll go no more a roving           |
|     By the light of the moon.            |
|                       --Lord Byron       |
     Phone 617-244-9772  FAX 617-244-1041
          http://harriscyclery.com
     Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide
          http://captainbike.com
  Useful articles about bicycles and cycling
          http://sheldonbrown.com