HP photosmart 720 - consumer use

shouston at infinito.it shouston at infinito.it
Tue Jan 28 05:09:54 PST 2003

Can anyone recommend/warn against this camera for non-pro use?

Its specs sound okay (3.3 megapixels, 3x optical zoom) and I've found it
new, with 2 -year warranty, for $250.

I'm new to digicams, but I do remember when $250 didn't even get you a big
compact flash card!

I'm in Europe, where digicams tend to cost a lot more than in the US. I
haven't found any similar spec camera for less than $350 here.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Chris

P.S. I did check out Steve's Digicams online and he gave the 720 a pretty
good review, Aug. 2002, when it listed for $329.