[DigiCam] Re: Sony TRV-340 Question

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Thu Jun 26 18:16:54 PDT 2003

You attach the camera to your computer via FireWire cable, open iMovie,
set it to camera, and use the controls in iMovie to control the camera
(which is in VCR mode to play back the tape). When you get to a part
you want to import, click the Import button.

If you have iMovie 3, you can put in chapter markers along with any
other editing you want to do. Then send it to iDVD if you have a DVD
burner. See the tutorials and Help that come with these programs.

The memory stick is an attempt to give you a digital still camera
within a digital video camera. It's ironic that they'd include making
movies on the memory stick.

Shirley