[DigiCam] Photo printer recommendations

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 07:23:11 PST 2004

I've been using Epsons for years and have been very satisfied with
print quality. There are a couple things to keep in mind though.

1. You have to use them, not let them sit around for weeks at a time
with no printing. That's how they get clogged.

2. You have to take control of the print dialog and go through all of
the settings. By default, they will use their own color system. You
don't want that. Switch to Colorsync instead.

Shirley