[DigiCam] camera for baby pix

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Tue Jan 20 20:19:40 PST 2004

Well, I'm not familiar with any of those cameras. I've moved on to a
Digital Rebel -- not the camera you want!

This list is practically non-existant. If you've been to dpreview, are
you familiar with their forums? That's where the real users are and
they'll tell you exactly what you want to know, in excruciating detail.
:-) At least the Digital Rebel list is extremely active.

Shirley