[DigiCam] Re: camera for baby pix

Adrian Smith adrianslists at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 20 21:47:33 PST 2004

At 3:23 PM +1100 21/1/04, Adrian Smith wrote:

>Try to avoid the forums at dpreview - you will discover so much
>conflicting information (and hyper-critical reviews) that is will
>probably just confuse you.

Just to clarify - that was meant to be taken tongue-in-cheek :)

(but I think there is at least some truth to it).

One other thing - if the baby is not due until April you might want
to hold off on your purchase for a little while as I think there are
some trade-shows coming up in Feb/March where new digital cameras are
often announced. Even if there are no compelling new models then
prices on current models are still likely to fall.

Adrian