[DigiCam] HDD camcorders

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at cox.net
Thu May 17 18:53:27 PDT 2007

Sony calls it iLink. I can't imagine that Canon would have abandoned
FireWire either. I have the Sony HDR-HC3, but haven't done much of
anything with HD. You might want to check out the iMovie and or MacDV
email lists. (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/iMovie-List/)  MacDV
comes up in a Google search. This is the first post I've seen to this
list in a very long time. It was intended for digital still cameras.

Shirley