[Duo2400] Re: Duo 2400 powerboard reliability problems

fpentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Tue Feb 2 01:38:56 PST 1904

Yes, there is a fuse. Cost $1 for the part and 45 mins to replace. I had mine
replacedafter a GLOD, rather than going through the usual motherboard repairs, DTT
etc. The "Do it Yourself" repair guide was provided by a list member and I believe
has been posted on the 2400 main site (Univ. of Waterloo). I would like to hear about
more people trying this method.

Fred from Toronto, ON,  Canada