Available to duolist members first

Chuck chuckl at nwlink.com
Sun Dec 1 06:03:50 PST 2002

I'm posting this here for a day before offering it to everyone on the
swap list.
Here's what's for sale:
280C  32/320  w/RAM Doubler to 64/320, OS 8, new PRAM Battery, decent
working Type 2 battery, extra battery (needs help) with travel case.
User and Repair Manuals.
ClarisWorks 4.0, Canvas 3.5, MacWrite II, SuperPaint, EasyAccount 2.0,
SpellTools, EZ Calendar, Shanghai 2.0, Kings Corner, Hearts Deluxe 4.4,
Solitaire Till Dawn, CyberDog 2.0, Claris Emailer, ZTerm, Netscape 4.0,
CD-ROM Toolkit, ATM, tons of fonts, BatteryAmnesia, Battery Recondition,
TechTool, and lots of other fun applications/utilities with 145MB still
available on HD.
Built in 14.4 modem (still works great), external USR Sportster Faxmodem
33.6 w/software installed.
Additional items included:
New Duo Dock with 2 keys -w/manual.
New hardware kit to install internal HD - w/manual.
Refurbished external keyboard (two if you want them) and external mouse
w/pad. Both taken completely apart and cleaned to like-new condition.
Monitor cables
Mini Dock
HDI-SCSI Adapter
Battery charger w/external power supply.
External CD-ROM
Every item listed here is in excellent condition with absolutely no
known issues. This system is my pride and joy but is seldom used and is
far too good a system to just sit.
I live in Seattle and hopefully a local buyer can pick it up (possible
delivery) to save a shipping fee.
Best offer of $125 or greater.
This truly is a duo system of dreams.
Chuck