Duo 230 Screen Problems

Robert R. Daniel rrdaniel2 at mac.com
Thu Dec 5 18:29:22 PST 2002

Hi Dan, Jackie and others,

As I understand it, a lack of backlighting may be due to a
blown backlight bulb, but the problem may also lie in the
inverter board.  This is a fix I have never done, so I can't
say much more.  (The inverter board is positioned vertically
along the side of the screen on side with the contrast and
brightness controls.)

I have a couple of extra 230 screens I would be willing
to part out.  Contact me off-list if you are interested.

Good luck.

Best wishes,

Robert