[Duo2400] Re: Difference between Duos

Thomas Ethen cacanne at chibardun.net
Fri Dec 6 09:13:22 PST 2002

the 280c supports 16-bit video if you select the 640x400 as does the 2300c
and I have not noticed any heat differences between the two, but to be
honest I have not used the 280c for quite a while. The 280c was noticeably
faster than the 2300c and I would be using it instead, but I need the PPC
for the program I use the 2300c for. Also, I liked the trackball of the
280c, but have come to like the trackpad almost as much on the 2300c.

Tom