[Duo2400] Re: Choice between Duo 2300c and 2400c

Majid Charania mcharania84 at rogers.com
Fri Dec 6 13:42:40 PST 2002

Also, both the 540c and the 280c are not PPC, and the upgrades for them are
hard to find and quite expensive for what they give you. RAM ceilings are
far too low to support any recent version of IE or Netscape.  And the
screens they both sport are miniscule to the point of uselessness.  Good
luck surfing the net on an 8.4" or a 9" screen.

Just my 2 cents,

Majid