[Duo2400] Re: Choice between Duo 2300c and 2400c

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Fri Dec 6 20:54:39 PST 2002

Paul, I seriously doubt it would ever see the light of day at that
price.  It would have to come in at $300-500 to even have a chance in
the limited 2400 upgrade market.  And "seeing the light of day"...is
still the big question, before all out batteries die out. ;-)

>At 4:49 PM -0600 12/6/02, Carlson wrote:
>>We're working on a new one with the lobbying efforts of Mr. Sidney Ho,
>>hopefully 500-600mhz in the $300 range. When (and if) that happens you're
>>likely to see a few Newer and Interware processors come up for grabs.
>
>	I sure hope you're right, but I think it was going to be more like
>$800-$1K.  Of course, I think I'll get one anyway.
>Paul

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.