Foreign language

Frank Cornew frank at mail.internet.com.mx
Wed Dec 11 04:45:26 PST 2002

Before the flame war gets going, do note that the posting in German
that Paul refers to seems to be a bit of Spam/chain letter sort of
thing and may be unintentional.

  As far as 'foreign' language is concerned, seems to be that the
occasional  (2-3 over the past year) non-english posting has been
preceded by profuse apology for not using english. Also have seen
profuse apology for bad english (when in fact the person did quite
well in expressing themselves) in cases when someone obviously does
not use english as their primary mode of communication.

Suggest we all ignore the complaint and get on with our lives.

F.